Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kushal Darji <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 10:12:05 UTC

need some suggestions related to Ofbiz Manufacturing Module

Hi,

i'm new to ofbiz & I've followed "Getting Started With Apache OFBiz
Manufacturing & MRP In 5 Easy Steps" for basic understandings. Scenario
which you have describe for manufacturing for Table is what i am trying to
achieve.

So far i'm able to get results for "Setting up Product Data", "Setting up
Manufacturing Data", but at time of "Approving" the internal requirements
for "Table" it shows me following error

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Commit
multi-service global transaction failed

i can't figure out whats happening here and won't find anything for
internet about this issue.

if anyone able to provide some guidelines how to resolve this issue, it
would be appreciable.

thanx in advance.

Kushal Darji

Re: need some suggestions related to Ofbiz Manufacturing Module

Posted by Kushal Darji <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sharan,

Thanx for your reply, I've followed your instructions for selecting "Date
Picker" & use "Now" button while setting up "BOM" & "Routing Task
Association", & it solved the issue.

Thanx again for your reply

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kushal
>
> If it's the error that I'm thinking of - it's one that has been reported on
> this mailing list before and I responded. I think the error is caused by
> some date and timestamping functionality that has been added to OFBiz since
> I wrote the guide.  In order to approve the internal requirement and
> manufacture the table, all products, routings and tasks need to be active
> at
> the point of approval. I think this error is caused by one of the dates
> being out of alignment (eg the table or the routing isnt active yet).
>
> The way I've found to get around it is that when you setup the bill of
> materials and routing task associations that you use *always* use the 'date
> picker' icon and click on the 'Now' button.
>
> Try that and see how you go.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Kushal Darji
9409423555

Re: need some suggestions related to Ofbiz Manufacturing Module

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Sharan,

In the meantime (if a more complete fix is necessary), since this question seems recurrent, we could put an advice on the page, would you mind do it (patch) or explain how to do it in a Jira?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Sharan-F" <sh...@gmail.com>