Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Anu Nambiar <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/14 05:31:49 UTC

Question regarding the SVN

Hi PALS,

my SVN is running under linux. I am planning to migrate that to Windows 2003
server. What is the step i need to do for that? Please give suggestion for
that

Thanks in advance

--
anu NAMBIAR

RE: Question regarding the SVN

Posted by "Roth, Pierre" <pi...@covidien.com>.
You just need to svnadmin dump your repository to a file under linux and svnadmin load this file under windows
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn-book.html#svn.ref.svnadmin <blocked::http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn-book.html#svn.ref.svnadmin>