Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by kimhorn <ki...@icsglobal.net> on 2009/03/12 01:53:58 UTC

Synapse can't do Web Services as it can't be Proxied

We are testing our first deployment of Synapse and it cannot talk to our Web
Services as it can't be proxied. This is a total showstopper for us !
See Jira Synapse-481. So setting the proxy in Axis.conf is no good as
Synapse uses NIO.

Does anyone know a workaround for this, as it means we cannot use Synapse !
Can NIO in Synapse be replaced with normal Axis transport somehow so Axis
Proxy setting can be used ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kim

RE: Synapse can't do Web Services as it can't be Proxied

Posted by Kim Horn <ki...@icsglobal.net>.
Sorry Asankha,

We only use https

Kim