Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/15 09:59:53 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Felix framework, main, and main.distribution 2.0.4 subproject releases

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> Is it correct, that these are the changes included in this releas of the
> framework?
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314766

Yup. That is correct. The fragment issue is why we need a new release
that quickly (I should have mentioned that).

regards,

Karl

> Regards
> Felix
>
> On 15.02.2010 01:22, Karl Pauls wrote:
>> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:
>>
>> framework  2.0.4
>> main 2.0.4
>> main.distribution 2.0.4
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-003/
>>
>> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>>
>> Usage:
>> sh check_staged_release.sh 003 /tmp/felix-staging
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix framework, main, and main.distribution 2.0.4 subproject releases

Posted by Guo Du <mr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yup. That is correct. The fragment issue is why we need a new release
> that quickly (I should have mentioned that).

Verified the fix:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2067

Thanks very much for the quick turn around!

-Guo