Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Sheth, Niraj " <ni...@groton.pfizer.com> on 2002/09/20 16:56:35 UTC

Axis client and multi-threading

Hi,

I am totally new to axis, so take it little easy!

I notice that creating Service takes almost 2 seconds!
Can I make it static variable and shared among threads or is there any
better way(I am sure most of you have found one).
How thread safe are other classes? and what should I take care?

Thanks,
-Niraj

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.