Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@orange-ft.com> on 2006/12/14 16:54:20 UTC

Mojo Configuration

Hi,
I am trying to run some integration tests. They are "classical" JUnit
TestCase. For each of these cases we need to start an application with
some initialization parameters. To run this application we are using a
Runtime.exec(...) and we need to pass the project's classpath as a
parameter. I have a simple MOJO based on exec-maven-plugin which builds
a String representing the classpath. This is working fine but I can't
find a proper way to pass this String to maven-surfire-plugin so that
this classpath is defined as a System.property.
If I export this String as a System.property before surfire it is
working only if surfire is in <forkMode>never</forkMode>.
If I add a configuration to surfire the expression is not evaluated :o(.
I have successfully modified this configuration  programatically with
Xpp3Dom but this is more like a hack than a "real" solution.
Thanks
Emmanuel