Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Schuff <Ch...@netviewer.com> on 2010/11/15 10:07:18 UTC

Using <%= * %> as delimiter

Hi guys,

due to a requirement of our operations team i need to use "<%= * %>" pattern as a delimiter when filtering resources. Unfortunately I cant get it going. I tried specifying it the following ways:

<delimiters>
  <delimiter>&lt;%= * %&gt;</delimiter>
</delimiters>

<delimiters>
  <delimiter>&lt;%= * %></delimiter>
</delimiters>

<delimiters>
  <delimiter><![CDATA[<%= * %>]]></delimiter>
</delimiters>

I also tried leaving the blanks out, but always with the same disappointing result. It worked well before with the default delimiter ${*} and nothing else was changed since then.

Might this be a bug or am I wrong in escaping this pattern. Did anyone ever use a similar pattern containing xml-entities?

Cheers
Christian