Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Swapnil Pande <sw...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/18 08:21:18 UTC

Embedded documents in solr

Hi ,
I am new to solr. I am facing a problem for embedding documents to solr. I
dont want to use solr joins.
The document is similar to
{"name":string, availabilities:[{"day":Date,"status":0}......{}]}
I want to index the array and search with queries like

1) where name = 'xyz' and availabilities.day = Date.current  and status =0

Can you provide me the alternative solution to index this type of documents
in solr.

Re: Embedded documents in solr

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.
How many availabilities.day can be there for a single document? Is it for a
week/month/year?