Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/07/27 18:53:01 UTC

Group and artifact id for commonj Work and Timer APIs, was: [Java SDO, SCA and DAS] change of group id and artifact name for sdo api maven artifact

ant elder wrote:
> Ok the SDO changes for TUSCANY-1468 and TUSCANY-1437 and the associated SCA
> changes are in now. Can anyone confirm things still build ok for them so I
> know I've not left something out?
>
>    ...ant

Still building :)

in the meantime I have a related comment. I think we need to change the
group id and artifact id for the commonj Work and Timer APIs under
sca/modules/commonj-api as well. Do you want to do it? If you're busy I
can do it as well if it helps.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Group and artifact id for commonj Work and Timer APIs, was: [Java SDO, SCA and DAS] change of group id and artifact name for sdo api maven artifact

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> Raymond Feng wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it different from
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-commonj_1.1_spec/1.0/?
>> If not, we can use the geronimo one and remove our own. Otherwise,
>> renaming the artifact id to tuscany-commonj-api sounds good to me.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Raymond
>>

> Good catch, it doesn't look very different, I'll try to see if we can
> just use it.

Under revision r562626 I have ported the tuscany-core module to the
commonj-api from Geronimo, which was almost identical to the Tuscany
commonj-api (the schedule methods were just throwing
IllegalArgumentExceptions instead of WorkExceptions).

Since it's not used anymore, if there is no objection I'd like to move
sca/modules/commonj-api to sandbox/contrib out of the main build,
planning to do this end of day on Monday.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.