Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Eric Nygma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/30 10:10:16 UTC

Multiple SOAP/HTTP requests received at Synapse Proxy.

Hi,

I have a webservice (say WS1) for which I have created a Proxy on Synapse.
WS1 takes about 2 minutes to respond.
I used SOAPUI to act as client to the Proxy (and WS1).

Case [1]:
I used SOAPUI to send a request directly to WS1, after setting the
SocketTimeout to 3mins in SOAPUI. The response was received correctly after
2 mins.

Case [2]:
This time , I used SOAPUI to model a request to the Proxy (on Synapse) for
WS1. I observed that about after 1 min, SOAPUI sent a second request.And so
it happened after every minute.

No this appeared strange because in case[1], SOAPUI sent only a single
request.

Is there some setting in the Proxy service which makes the client send
multiple requests in case it does not receive a reply from the target
endpoint service ?

Thanks in advance.
Eric.

Re: Multiple SOAP/HTTP requests received at Synapse Proxy.

Posted by Eric Nygma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asankha,

It worked !

Thanks for the quick reply.