Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Roland Chan <rc...@casebank.com> on 2002/01/15 23:02:43 UTC

New Modifier for parameter setting?

I'm in the process of creating another modifier for storing parameters
found in a response for later use by another request.

For example, I have a hidden form field in frame 1 whose dynamic value
we will store for later use.  In the content frame, frame 2, we click on
a link, which is several web test samples into the controller, which
will request that the value of the hidden field in frame 1 be passed in
the GET/POST.

This is turning out to be a little laborious but I do have something
working.  Now my only question is, other than creating a new modifier is
there an easier way to accomplish this which I may have overlooked?

Regards,
Roland