Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/02/24 16:30:58 UTC

[Cforms] - Clean error flag using setValidationError()

Hi:

How to to "clean" or "unset" the error status of a widget even when the
widget was not changed?

Is this posible?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [Cforms] - Clean error flag using setValidationError()

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 24.02.2004 16:30, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> How to to "clean" or "unset" the error status of a widget even when the
> widget was not changed?
>
> Is this posible?

AFAIK you have to do this by hand by setting setValidationError(null) or
similar. I have the code at work, not here :) I don't know what you mean
with "even when the widget was not changed".

Joerg