Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com> on 2016/09/06 23:52:07 UTC

Arrow-Parquet integration location (Was: Arrow cpp travis-ci build broken)

Thanks Wes,
No worries, I know you are on top of those things.
On a side note, I was wondering if the arrow-parquet integration should be
in Parquet instead.
Parquet would depend on Arrow and not the other way around.
Arrow provides the API and each storage layer (Parquet, Kudu, Cassandra,
...) provides a way to produce Arrow Record Batches.
thoughts?

--
Julien

Re: Arrow-Parquet integration location (Was: Arrow cpp travis-ci build broken)

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com>.
@Wes, Uwe: Thank you!

@Brian: no procedure required :) Thanks for your feedback.
We're happy to hear more about SAS integration. Feel free to send a blurb
to the list.

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com>.
@Wes, Uwe: Thank you!

Posted by Uwe Korn <uw...@xhochy.com>.