Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mark Bixby <ma...@spock.dis.cccd.edu> on 1998/11/17 23:38:11 UTC

EINTR from fopen() in ap_pfopen()

I'm doing final runtime testing of the 1.3.3 MPE/iX port.

I'm receiving intermittent EINTR from the fopen() in ap_pfopen() when Apache
is looking for .htaccess files.  Because of the unexpected EINTR, access to
the relevant directory is being denied.

I wonder which signal is popping.  Is there already built-in code to log
signals as they occur, and if so, how do I turn it on?

Or do I have to write my own debugging code?  Since signal handling in Apache
is somewhat vast, can somebody provide me with general hints at the ap
functions I need to be looking at?

Thanks.
--
Mark Bixby                      E-mail: markb@cccd.edu
Coast Community College Dist.   Web: http://www.cccd.edu/~markb/

Re: EINTR from fopen() in ap_pfopen()

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
SIGALRM is the only likely culprit... look for timeout info in your
error_log...

Dean