Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org> on 2018/03/31 18:39:25 UTC

arrow-dev gmane mirror?

Hello,

I'd like to propose we create a gmane mirror of this mailing-list
(arrow-dev).  gmane.org is a service providing a NNTP gateway for
mailing-lists.  There are already gmane mirrors for many Apache
mailing-lists such as Maven and httpd, living under the
"gmane.comp.apache" hierarchy.  The newsgroup name for this mailing-list
would therefore probably be "gmane.comp.apache.arrow.devel".

If nobody opposes, I'll submit the creation of a mirror in a few days.

Regards

Antoine.

Re: arrow-dev gmane mirror?

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: arrow-dev gmane mirror?

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org>.
Hi,

the following mirrors are now available on gmane:
- gmane.comp.apache.arrow.devel (this very list)
- gmane.comp.apache.arrow.scm (the commits list)
- gmane.comp.apache.arrow.bugs (as the name says)

Regards

Antoine.

Re: arrow-dev gmane mirror?

Posted by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com>.