Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/12 15:24:15 UTC

Jetspeed using LDAP and extending Turbine User

Dear All (esp. Jason),

I used Jetspeed and my Jetspeed run on top of velocity, JSP, and of course
Turbine.

I am not very skill enough to use Turbine, because I use Jetspeed
intensively, and now,

there is a LDAP discussion in Jetspeed..

We got problem because LDAP will be manage by Turbine.

And I see you archive, I got problem also with extending turbine user,

Would you help me to solve our problem send me the code to extending the
Turbine or LDAP..

Sorry, disturbing this mailing list, because i am very stress full to
extending the Jetspeed user, btw.. there is no documentation (like getting
started using Turbine user, except changing the schema)..

Frans Thamura
Empowering Open Source Spirit