Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 12:03:58 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add a new property to camel route in Spring DSL

Hi,

I would like to suggest to add a new property in the DSL function route.
This property will be used by camelcontext during the startup of the routes
in order to discover which one must be started automatically from those who
will be started if conditions are met

Idea : <camel:route startable=false/>

By default the value of this property will be set to "true".

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Add a new property to camel route in Spring DSL

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
The route is defined in a Camel DSL XML file.

Is it possible to do that in XML file ?

My $0.03

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.