Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Richard Gillingham <ri...@richardgillingham.com> on 2008/07/08 21:46:18 UTC

NMS The world of Silverlight

Hello all

I've been thinking about Silverlight and decided tonight to try my NMS
client assemblies in a Silverlight 2 Beta project.  The IDE complains that
the assemblies were not built against the Silverlight runtime.

Has anyone tried this before??

If not, I'll go ahead and report back :)

kind regards

Richard

Re: NMS The world of Silverlight

Posted by Richard Gillingham <ri...@richardgillingham.com>.

Hi Jim

Yes I'd agree with that thinking.

If we could get this working though there would be some great possibilities
opened up :)

Kind regards

Richard

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.