Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2018/12/01 06:48:09 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 2.7.0 RC2

+1

Downloaded sources, build Java and .NET parts, ran examples.
There is a minor issue with .NET Core examples, compiler warning is
displayed (certainly not a blocker) [1]

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

I've downloaded and built the sources, run several examples.
Also, I checked several times the test
`testAtomicOnheapTwoBackupAsyncFullSync` related to the issue
discussed in a separated thread - OK.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 2.7.0 RC2