Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Jim Garrison <Ji...@troux.com> on 2009/05/22 18:49:21 UTC

Ivy newbie and Nexus repository

Total Ivy newbie here trying to set up a Nexus repository.  A forum
search turned up the following:

> Add a new resolver
> <ivysettings>
>         <resolvers>
>                 <ibiblio name="public" m2compatible="true" \
> root="${ivy.ibiblio.default.artifact.root}"/>  </resolvers>
> </ivysettings>
>
> And use ivy.ibiblio.default.artifact.root to point to correct repository ( your nexus \
> repository)

However, I'm not sure of the format of the the URL to point to the
nexus repository.  I tried adding the following to build.xml

<property name="ivy.ibiblio.default.artifact.root" value="http://devlinux01:8081/nexus" />

The URL points to the Nexus server, but this didn't work:

[ivy:retrieve] :::: ERRORS
[ivy:retrieve]  unknown resolver null
[ivy:retrieve]  no resolver found for commons-lang#commons-lang: check your configuration
[ivy:retrieve]  unknown resolver null
[ivy:retrieve]  no resolver found for commons-cli#commons-cli: check your configuration

Here's my ivysettings.xml:

Re: Ivy newbie and Nexus repository

Posted by Joshua Tharp <jo...@alumni.calpoly.edu>.
When you figure out how to get Ivy to publish your own artifacts to Nexus,
let me know. That's where I got hung up.

Posted by Jim Garrison <Ji...@troux.com>.
Ah, that was it.  Thanks!

Posted by Joshua Tharp <jo...@alumni.calpoly.edu>.
Unless you have altered your nexus installation, I think your base URL
should actually be http://devlinux01:0801/nexus/content/groups/public

Josh