Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Wannamaker <Mi...@KINGSTON.Hummingbird.com> on 2006/09/22 17:27:13 UTC

Filter Like behaviour within Tomcat Itself?

What I would like to do is have something registered with Tomcat so that all
requests that come to all contexts, or configured per context, will first go
through this class before even getting to the applications servlets/filtes.

This itself would act much like a Filter does, but I don't want to have to
enforce all web apps to setup the filter, just want to do it at Tomcat level
with apps even knowing.

Thanks

--ekiM