Posted to user@ode.apache.org by NGUYEN Cong Kinh <ng...@telecom-paristech.fr> on 2008/08/01 12:27:31 UTC

error in using two different inputs

Hello everybody,

I using apache-ode 1.2. Could you help me to solve my problem ?

The archive of web service is given at
http://www.tsi.enst.fr/~nguyen/TestWsBpel.war

In my BPEL program, there are two called services (each service with an
input). When I use a same input (same input value) to two services (the
BPEL at http://www.tsi.enst.fr/~nguyen/HelloWorld1.zip), it runs well.
But, when using two different inputs (the BPEL at
http://www.tsi.enst.fr/~nguyen/HelloWorld2.zip), there is an error :

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Triggering response
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Failure during invoke:
INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | ActivityRecovery: Registering activity 11,
failure
 reason:  on channel 21
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Setting execution state on instance 43051
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Thread[ODEServer-2,5,main]: unlock(iid=43051)
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Timeout or execution error when waiting
for res
ponse to MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3h7ke4elnv4 [Client
hqejbhcnphr3h7ke4elnv3] c
alling {http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample}HelloWorldService.process(...)}
java.util
.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRole
MessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture@a969e4 timed out when waiting for a
response!

NGUYEN Cong Kinh

Re: error in using two different inputs

Posted by NGUYEN Cong Kinh <ng...@telecom-paristech.fr>.
Hi everybody,

I would like to have everyone who can help me. In fact, I need as following :

1) In the code in JAVA (to web service), there are two simple operations
     a) String public sayHello(String input){
            return "Hello: " + input;
        }
     b) String public coucou(String input){
            return "Coucou: " + input;
        }
2) In the program BPEL, I want to call all of them. But, note that I want
to give two different inputs to these operations. Each input is given from
keyboard. It means that I have to modify the data type : The default, we
only have an element for operation. But, here I want to add two elements
in order to give two different values into two operations in the section
1.

Is there anyone can help me? Thank in advance

Regards,

Posted by NGUYEN Cong Kinh <ng...@telecom-paristech.fr>.
Hi,

In fact, I see that the second service is called.

The problem here is difference between two programs BPEL. The first
program I use a same value to two inputs. It runs well.

The second program uses two different values. It does not run. I see it is
blocked when using the second service.

Could you test my program BPEL to give me some exact advices?

Thank in advance

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Is your second service being called?
Did you check the HTTP transport logs?