Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Pachol, Benjamin" <be...@cgi.com> on 2007/07/12 20:43:02 UTC

Doing maven install without recompiling sources

I have a component I built with some custom java files and used maven.
I was wondering if there is a way to get maven to just use the .class
files and not recompile the .java source files when doing a maven
install command?

Thanks

Ben Pachol

Consultant

276-889-7527

SW VA, CGI-AMS

Re: Doing maven install without recompiling sources

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,

if the recompilation is really an issue for you 'mvn jar:jar
install:install' should do what you want.

-Tim