Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ashwani Kalra <ak...@ggn.aithent.com> on 2002/03/08 04:55:34 UTC

Tomcat jsp engine and weblogic jsp engine

Hi,

1.Is there any bench mark available  to compare tomcat and weblogic jsp
engine. I am asking this because  our client are using weblogic application
server. but they are not using the jsp engine that comes with it. I gave
reasons to my colleagues that weblogic jsp engine is not as powerful and
robust as tomcat engine. WL gives jsp engine so that you can test your jsp
to work with ejbs. Am I right ??

2. Suppose weblogic is as powerful as Tomcat then can I configure with
Apache as the jsp engine.

TIA
Ashwani Kalra