Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Phlip <ph...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/06 01:19:39 UTC

What folder does cactus.properties go in?

Cactusers:

I'm learning Cactus via NetBeans. It likes projects with these folders:

build/  build.xml*  conf/  dist/  nbproject/  src/  test/  web/

Which folder does "cactus.properties" go in? The documentation omits this
crumb of information...

--
  Phlip
  http://www.greencheese.org/ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!!

Re: What folder does cactus.properties go in?

Posted by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com>.
2005/9/6, Pedro Nevado <pn...@javato.com>:
> src/cactus.properties and src_tests/cactus.properties work for me.
> Regards,
> Pedro Nevado

In fact it goes in your classpath, so all directory that is copy in
the classpath is ok.

That's youre preference not mine ;-)

> Which folder does "cactus.properties" go in? The documentation omits this
> crumb of information...

As pedro says with this structure I think src is the good location if
your ant build during the "compile" goal copy src/**/*.properties in
the build dir (i think) or in the web/WEB-INF/classes

Nicolas,

Posted by Pedro Nevado <pn...@javato.com>.