Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de> on 2014/06/15 09:19:00 UTC

Confluence -> Manual

Two days ago I added a note in Confluence. This is not available in the
manual.

Is the exporter not working any more?

Jan

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/ETL+Example

http://camel.apache.org/etl-example.html

AW: AW: Confluence -> Manual

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
Works for me (tried updating browser cache - success).

Jan

Re: AW: Confluence -> Manual

Posted by Antoine DESSAIGNE <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Confluence -> Manual

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Great, thanks!
Actually I was not aware of all these CXF goodies being embedded into the
Camel website, so next time I will for sure ask for your help if I don’t
know any further.

BTW wiping out the cache doesn't seem to be that wrong as I thought
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/svn-commit-r830558-websites-production-camel-content-cache-main-pageCache-td5718422.html

Babak

dkulp@apache.org wrote

Re: Confluence -> Manual

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Jun 16, 2014, at 11:12 AM, Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch> wrote:

> This's the way we've been told to force a sync:
>
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/The-sync-between-our-wiki-and-the-site-td5742046.html
>
> And I guess the best we could do next time is to raise a ticket @ INFRA for
> them to debug/look into such things.

Well, infrastructure would just close it as it’s not their issue.

You’d need to look at the logs for the builds on buildbot to see if there is anything obvious.  If there is a “blip” on the network between Confluence and buildbot, it may not be able to do the RSS feed.   That’s usually the most common.   However, if it’s not that, we’d need to debug into the exporter code to figure out why it’s not detecting the changes.

That code would live in:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/website/
with the src symlinked from CXF.

Next common case is the svn checkout being corrupt.  Wiping out the caches doesn’t fix that however.   That does need to be handled by infra.

Dan

> Babak
>

> dkulp@apache.org wrote
>> On Jun 16, 2014, at 1:07 AM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) &lt;
>
>> apache@
>
>> &gt; wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, so after a change: wait a day and then post a note if the sync has
>>> not happened.
>>
>> And preferrably, instead of wiping out the cache to regenerate, help debug
>> the process that is supposed to detect changes to figure out why it
>> didn’t…..
>>
>> Dan
>>

>>> Jan

Daniel Kulp

Re: Confluence -> Manual

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.

Re: Confluence -> Manual

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Jun 16, 2014, at 1:07 AM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) <ap...@materne.de> wrote:

> Ok, so after a change: wait a day and then post a note if the sync has not happened.

And preferrably, instead of wiping out the cache to regenerate, help debug the process that is supposed to detect changes to figure out why it didn’t…..

Dan

> Jan

Daniel Kulp

AW: AW: Confluence -> Manual