Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Niels Bertram <ni...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/13 12:48:39 UTC

JacksonJsonProvider not working with CXF Blueprint

Hi there,

I tried to configure a simple CXF JAXRS service and use Jackson as the JSON
provider. I did follow the CXF user documentation to configure the Jackson
provider but it is ignored and default jettison does the work. I use the
exact configuration without any issues in a plain Spring context (slightly
adapted for different xml names obviously).

Adding the skip.default.json.provider.registration=true property to the
<jaxrs:server> does seem to do little difference.

I created a quick start demo of the issue:
https://github.com/bertramn/cxf-jackson-osgi-blueprint-issue

I also noticed that when I create and configure a <cxf:bus id="someBus" />
and try to reference this on the <jaxrs:server bus="someBus" ... /> the
blueprint will fail with a can't resolve id error.

Did anyone came across those issues?

Cheers,
Niels