Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID> on 2019/09/21 23:20:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] First Java release

Hi everyone,

The issues that we have been tracking in the Java 0.1.0 release milestone
are about done, so we are close to being able to create a release
candidate. I'd like to try to get an RC out sometime this next week.

The remaining issue is the ORC support that Edgar has been working on,
which is now unblocked with the recent ORC release. I think this will still
be experimental without more thorough tests, but I'd like to get it in if
possible (along with the ORC stats PR).

Are there any other outstanding issues that should be fixed in the first
release? If so, please reply and we can add them.

Thanks!

rb

--
Ryan Blue