Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/25 07:12:08 UTC

project doc website migration

Hi all,

I did not have time to follow, but I think that David (Jencks) is working
on migrating the felix website to a new technology (thanks David for taking
care of that).

So, first, I wonder if I need to do specific things regarding the
DependencyManager documentation ?

Then, I wonder if I can currently modify the existing DependencyManager
documentation ? or if I must wait until all is migrated before modifying
anything ?

thank you

kind regards
/pierre

Re: project doc website migration

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
I’ve pushed the current state of my migration, and the DM stuff is mostly under https://github.com/apache/felix-antora-site/tree/main/modules/ROOT/pages/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-dependency-manager.

It would probably be best to wait to push changes until things are cleaned up a bit more and I’ve had infra turn the commit notifications back on, but you can certainly work on a PR. I think the DM .adocs are fine, but haven’t reviewed recently.  I also need to push the repo that has the site build.  It’s too hot here to do much but I hope to make progress soon.

David Jencks

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierre,

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.