Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@apache.org> on 2007/05/09 08:26:16 UTC

Request to join JBI 2.0 expert group

Hi

I am an ASF Member and Committer on the Apache Synapse project. I
would like to join the JBI 2.0 Expert Group on behalf of Apache to see
how it affect the Synapse project.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

Re: Request to join JBI 2.0 expert group

Posted by Paulo Eduardo Fagundes Santos <pa...@gmail.com>.
YES I WANT VERY!

I ONLY SAY AND UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH A LITTLE! IT IS POSSIBLE?

HOW IT ARRIVED UNTIL ME?

I WANT THESE OTHER PEOPLE, WILL BE POSSIBLE?

DEBTOR FOR ITS INVITATION!

--
PAULO EDUARDO
Taubaté/SP