Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2016/07/28 08:48:22 UTC

[DICUSS] Olingo V4 beta release and 4.3.0 release date

Hi all,

We had a discussion earlier about providing a 4.3.0-beta release to the Olingo users. Is this still relevant? I would volunteer to provide this release.

Also we would need to set a new release date for the 4.3.0 version. Are there any opinions on that?

Best Regards,
Christian

Re: [DICUSS] Olingo V4 beta release and 4.3.0 release date

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I also agree with the 3/4 weeks from beta release.
Furthermore I will check my open JIRA issues and try to solve (or postpone) them  ;o)

Best Regards, Michael

Am 28. Juli 2016 um 16:19:49, Ramesh Reddy (rareddy@redhat.com) schrieb:

No I am not actively looking at any development. Wanted to get the JSON metadata but we need to wait on that little longer for OData TC to open those XSLT files with right license etc. Anytime is fine for me.

BTW, thanks for cleaning up all the JIRAs :)

Ramesh..

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi Ramesh,