Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/12/20 14:08:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Archiva 1.4-M2 Released!

Hello,
The Apache Archiva team would like to announce the release of Archiva
1.4-M2 (This is the second milestone of the 1.4 series)

Archiva is available for download from:
* http://archiva.apache.org/download.html

Archiva is an application for managing one or more remote artifact
repositories, including administration, artifact handling, browsing
and searching.

Features added:
* Repositories group can now return a merged index in path .indexer .
* Jetty bundle is now based on jetty 7.x (note you must take care if
you use a jetty.xml file from previous versions)

The release notes are available here:
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.4-M2/release-notes.html

If you have any questions, please consult:
* the web site: http://archiva.apache.org/

Have Fun!
--
The Apache Archiva Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Archiva 1.4-M2 Released!

Posted by Jesse Farinacci <ji...@gmail.com>.
Greetings!

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Apache Archiva team would like to announce the release of Archiva
> 1.4-M2 (This is the second milestone of the 1.4 series)
>
> Archiva is available for download from:
> * http://archiva.apache.org/download.html

I have had the -M2 war file deployed for a couple of days now; we've found
no noticeable regressions since -M1.

Thanks to the Archiva Team for a good quality release milestone.

-Jesse