Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tomek Minkowski <tm...@cezar.ce3.com.pl> on 2005/02/02 20:18:12 UTC

Whois

 	Hi,
 	I guess this is off-topic, but I guess you' re the guys that might
know the thing...
 	Is there an integrated web service server acting as  an interface
to RIPE's, ARIN's and APNIC's whois databases?
 	I can't find much on the net.
 	Thanks.
 	TM

Calendar serialization

Posted by Tomek Minkowski <tm...@cezar.ce3.com.pl>.
 	I have to serilaize some dates, and have problem with HOURS.
 	When it's 12.38.20, and inside java platform it IS 12.38.20, my
serialized date is:
 	<until xsi:type="xsd:dateTime">2005-02-07T11:38:20.500Z</until>

 	What's interesting: the server (created by me) sends me over
events concerning 12:38 (time in the db) as well wrapping it up with axis
as 11:38. I wouldn't care much what's in the SOAP, but another
deserialization at client gets me 11:38. So the events are proper, but
dates are changed. The timezones of server and client are both the same.

 	Pozdrawiam,
 	Tomasz Minkowski, Ce3

Re: Whois

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.