Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by John Wargo <jw...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/29 14:34:14 UTC

bada, Symbian, Tizen and webOS

I've been poking through the Cordova downloads and noticed that the files for bada, Symbian, Tizen and webOS are no longer included. Why is that?

I just submitted a Jira ticket for the Symbian getting started page, but the getting started pages for all of those OS are incorrect as the files and folders they refer to are no longer in the Cordova download.

Re: bada, Symbian, Tizen and webOS

Posted by Al Harding <al...@gmail.com>.
John, that would be great! We can always use help with docs!

Posted by John Wargo <jw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.