Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by JanisR <j0...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/11 17:54:22 UTC

Question -- Is there any binding components that support HL7 2.4

Your help in answering this question is greatly appreciated.

Is there support in the binding components for HL7 2.4 ascii delimited text
over MLLP?

Would I need to create a new binding component?

Thanks in advance.  Janis

Re: Question -- Is there any binding components that support HL7 2.4

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:54 AM, JanisR <j0...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Your help in answering this question is greatly appreciated.
>
>  Is there support in the binding components for HL7 2.4 ascii delimited text
>  over MLLP?
>
>  Would I need to create a new binding component?

There's not currently any such component for that format in ServiceMix
... yet ;-). What is MLLP?

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: Question -- Is there any binding components that support HL7 2.4

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
That's the only I know about right now.
What kind of issues did you had ? Did you report them to the Open ESB team ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Question -- Is there any binding components that support HL7 2.4

Posted by Abdeslam El Abbassi <ab...@thalesgroup.com>.
hi,