Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Henrik Ridder <he...@partitur.se> on 2001/10/04 15:16:27 UTC

POST dosen't have any arguments

Hi!

I have a problem with POST in a Web Testing controller.

I have a servlet that does a 302 (redirect)
/servlets/Init?hh=1&blala=23 HTTP/1.0" 302
and the next should be
/servlets/Home?startup=yes
but instead jmeter adds ?hh=1&blala=23 HTTP/1.0" 302 so it looks like
this
/servlets/Home?startup=yes?hh=1&blala=23 HTTP/1.0" 302
Do somebody have a answer?

So i tried to to a POST instead but then I found out that POST dosen't
send the argument that the
Web Testing controller has in it's parameter list

I have done a tcpdump I don't see the argument. All I see is
POST./servlets/Init .HTTP/1.1

Hope that somebody undserstand what I'm tryning to ask here :)

Thanks

Henrik