Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by "Heath, Douglas T" <do...@ttu.edu> on 2005/02/10 17:44:51 UTC

Long/int not working

Hi -

This is what my xml looks like for this function:
 <select id="PAF_ACTION_CT_MAINSearch"
resultMap="PAF_ACTION_CT_MAINResult">
            select
                ACTION_CT_ID,
                ACTION_CD,
                USERID,
                TIMESTAMP
            from [PAF_ACTION_CT_MAIN]
            <dynamic prepend="where">
            <isParameterPresent>
                <isNotEqual property="ACTION_CT_ID" compareValue="-9999"
prepend="and">
                    ACTION_CT_ID = #ACTION_CT_ID#
                </isNotEqual>
                <isNotEmpty property="ACTION_CD" prepend="and">
                    ACTION_CD = #ACTION_CD#
                </isNotEmpty>
                <isNotEmpty property="USERID" prepend="and">
                    USERID = #USERID#
                </isNotEmpty>
                <isNotEqual property="TIMESTAMP" compareValue="1/1/0001
12:00:00 AM" prepend="and">
                    TIMESTAMP = #TIMESTAMP#
                </isNotEqual>
            </isParameterPresent>
            </dynamic>
        </select>

For some reason, even if I set ACTION_CT_ID to 1 or 500 or any value, it
doesn't append the ACTION_CT_ID=#ACTION_CT_ID# into my query, so it ends
up just selecting everything from the table. In my code, ACTION_CT_ID is
a long.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Terry