Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Site Register <si...@ymail.com.INVALID> on 2020/11/22 02:17:32 UTC

Uncompress .gz file

Hi Camel Users,
Is there a way to uncompress .gz file using camel? I can unzip .zip file but not .gz file.
According to Camel "Data Format" document, There are 2 formats for compression. One is Zip File DataFormat and the other one is LZF Data Format (https://camel.apache.org/manual/latest/data-format.html).
I also found some people mentioned to use .unmarshal().gzip(). But I can't find gzip() in the Camel 3.6.0.
Very appreciated if you can help.
Thank you,

Re: Uncompress .gz file