Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Ravi Prakash <ra...@ymail.com> on 2013/06/25 17:12:32 UTC

Re: 答复: Help about build cluster on boxes which already has one?

What version of Hadoop are you planning on using? You will probably have to partition the resources too. e.g. If you are using 0.23 / 2.0, the NM available resources memory will have to be split on all the nodes

________________________________
Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
there is no MN, NM is node manager.

--Send from my Sony mobile.