Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rahul Warawdekar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/08 23:16:31 UTC

FastVectorHighlighter with wildcard queries

Hi,

I am currently evaluating the FastVectorHighlighter in a Solr search based
project and have a couple of questions

1. Is there any specific reason why the FastVectorHighlighter does not
provide support for multiterm(wildcard) queries ?
2. What are the other constraints when using FastVectorHighlighter ?

--
Thanks and Regards
Rahul A. Warawdekar

Re: FastVectorHighlighter with wildcard queries

Posted by Rahul Warawdekar <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Koji,

Thanks for the information !
I will try the patches provided by you.