Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ch...@ecb.int on 2003/10/02 17:16:56 UTC

RE: weblogic 8.1

It works with Weblogic 8.1. The only problem is related to the sample
sitemaps which do not expect the "index.html" which is apparently appended
by WL. You would have to change the appropriate "sample" sub-sitemaps as
well. But all this just relates to the samples. If you create your own
sitemap, simply take care of the WL appended "index.html" where needed.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
Pablo Aravena wrote:
> finally I got cocoon running on Weblogic :)
> Thanks very much
>
> On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:16:56 +0200, <Ch...@ecb.int> wrote:
>
>> It works with Weblogic 8.1. The only problem is related to the sample
>> sitemaps which do not expect the "index.html" which is apparently
>> appended
>> by WL. You would have to change the appropriate "sample" sub-sitemaps as
>> well. But all this just relates to the samples. If you create your own
>> sitemap, simply take care of the WL appended "index.html" where needed.

No feature to switch it off? If there is one, can you add this
information add http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Installing ?

Joerg

Re: weblogic 8.1

Posted by Pablo Aravena <pa...@omegacl.cl>.