Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Season of Docs <se...@google.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/10 01:33:38 UTC

Season of Docs 2020 Proposal for Apache Flink (Rene1)

Below is a project proposal from a technical writer (bcc'd) who wants to
work with your organization on a Season of Docs project. Please assess the
proposal and ensure that you have a mentor to work with the technical
writer.

If you want to accept the proposal, please submit the technical writing
project to the Season of Docs program administrators. The project selection
form is at this link: <https://bit.ly/gsod-tw-projectselection>. The form
is also available in the guide for organization administrators
<https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/admin-guide#tech-writer-application-phase>.

The deadline for project selections is July 31, 2020 at 20:00 UTC. For
other program deadlines, please see the full timeline
<https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline> on the Season
of Docs website.

If you have any questions about the program, please email the Season of
Docs team at season-of-docs-support@googlegroups.com.

Best,
The Google Season of Docs team

Title: I'm still very new to this field so I'm a bit confused on what to
propose. Project length: Standard length (3 months)
Writer information *Name:* Rene1
*Email:* officialmaureen5@gmail.com

Writing experience: Experience 1:
*Title:* School project: Wrote an instruction set on how to access instant
messaging on school's d2l (Desire to learn).
*Date:* None. I'm a senior in college with little no professional technical
writing experience.
didn't do much technical writing. I was only asked to write an instruction
set on how to access D2L instant messaging.
The professor didn't really provide any helpful feedback.
*Summary:* I don't have any published documentation.

*Additional information:* I'm very new to the technical writing field. My
major Professional writing and communication has only one course
(Scientific and technical writing), so i didn't learn much. I really want
to become a better technical writer and I know I can become one with proper
guidance.
Project Description I'm still very new to this field so I'm a bit confused
on what to propose. {{EXTRA16}} {{EXTRA17}}