Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Pradeep Choudhary <pc...@juniper.net.INVALID> on 2019/12/20 05:43:07 UTC

Zookeeper spec file for building libzookeeper and libzookeeper-devel rpm

Hi,

Does anybody have zookeeper spec file for building libzookeeper and libzookeeper-devel rpm for version >= 3.5.5 ? I want to leverage that in my project.

Thanks,
Pradeep

Re: Zookeeper spec file for building libzookeeper and libzookeeper-devel rpm

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Packaging is part of Apache BigTop project. You might be looking for this:
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-packages/src/rpm/zookeeper/SPECS/zookeeper.spec

Andor