Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mohan Raj <mh...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/12/09 04:06:55 UTC

Need guidance on developing external reasoner

Hi,

I am planning to develop an external reasoner (forward chaining) for Jena. However, I am unable to find much information on how to implement it.
Could anybody provide me some guidance on this?

Thanks
Mohan

Re: Need guidance on developing external reasoner

Posted by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mohan,

In fact there is already a forward ( + backward ) chaining rule engine for
Jena :
http://jena.apache.org/documentation/inference/#rules

It may or may not satisfy yours needs,
but in any case its implementation offers guidance.

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
Déductions SARL - Consulting, services, training,