Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/17 04:09:10 UTC

Re: Tobago and MyFaces

Clearly, everyone is in agreement, so... will someone please move the
list of committers from the Tobago pom into the myfaces-master pom,
and then add a <parent> to the Tobago pom?

We can also remove the myfaces-tobago svn auth group. (Manfred?)

Thanks,
Wendy

Re: Tobago and MyFaces

Posted by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

to clear the "Gentleman agreement" the other tobago committers (idus,
pleff, hennes and lofwyr) needs to be voted official as myfaces
committers by the PMC before we should do this.

Regards,
  Volker