Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2020/08/27 09:41:00 UTC

[OFBIZ-11976] svg files not removed on clean

Hi,

While looking at this issue I found that a simple "gradlew config" generates the files which are used by generatePluginDocumentation and
generateAllPluginsDocumentation.

So somehow these tasks are "activated" just launching any task. Does somebody knows why it's so?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: [OFBIZ-11976] svg files not removed on clean

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Girish!

I'll have a look...

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Girish,

Yes, I found that too.

The weird part is if I run "gradlew generateAllPluginsDocumentation" then the OFBiz-Logo.svg in plugins are deleted. Not when I run any other task.

So it seems that config does not run completely the tasks. But if I put a

println("======================================================================")

just above

doLast { delete "${component}/src/docs/asciidoc/images/OFBiz-Logo.svg" }

Then running any tasks show the println.

So why Gradle does not then run

doLast { delete "${component}/src/docs/asciidoc/images/OFBiz-Logo.svg" }

is still a mystery to me.

Could be the component part missing. But it does not make more sense to me :D

Jacques

Posted by Girish Vasmatkar <gi...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Jacques -