Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Aleksey Samarin <nr...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/15 11:02:02 UTC

Router problem

Hello everybody!

I have a wierd problem with virtual router, after create, guest network
works fine but gateway to internet is unreachable.
Btw ssvm and cpvm works great and using internet.
I using cs4 on ubuntu, advanced network.

All the best

Re: Router problem

Posted by Aleksey Samarin <nr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for reply!

Today after reboot switch, problem is gone.

Thanks!

Re: Router problem

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
Murali,