Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2008/05/14 19:44:04 UTC

Bug in maven 2 -

A colleague and I have found some strange behavior with the way
properties are expanded and how m2 works.

We've seen it such that if a property is undefined and you've activated
a profile that has build segments and this undefined property, maven
hangs just scanning for projects.

I couldn't find a similar bug in jira for this, has anyone else seen
this?

RE: Bug in maven 2 -

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Only suggestion I have is to try and make a project to reproduce it so
we can see.

RE: Bug in maven 2 -

RE: Bug in maven 2 -

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.