Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ricard de la Vega <rd...@cesca.es> on 2003/10/06 17:52:37 UTC

Problem with getContentLenght() of AccesLogInterceptor

Hi, I have a problem with the format parameter of AccesLogInterceptor. I
need the response.getContentLenght in my Log. I have the param value to
"combined" such as Apache but, in the log I see a "?" or others characters
in the position of getContentLenght.

My tomcat's version is 3.3.1 Final and my S.O is HP-UX 11i

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Re: Problem with getContentLenght() of AccesLogInterceptor

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"Ricard de la Vega" <rd...@cesca.es> wrote in message
> Hi, I have a problem with the format parameter of AccesLogInterceptor. I
> need the response.getContentLenght in my Log. I have the param value to
> "combined" such as Apache but, in the log I see a "?" or others characters
> in the position of getContentLenght.
>
> My tomcat's version is 3.3.1 Final and my S.O is HP-UX 11i
>
> Can somebody help me?

It's a bug in 3.3.1, that is fixed in the CVS.  It seems that the 3.3
nightly builds haven't been integrated into the new download site yet, so
probably the easiest thing to do is to grab the AccessLogInterceptor.java
file from the CVS and compile it into
$TOMCAT_HOME/lib/container/classes/org/apache/tomcat/modules/loggers.