Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/02 22:25:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0 (incubating)

The Usergrid project has vote to release Apache Usergrid 1.0 (incubating).
Now it's the Incubator PMC's turn to vote.

Here's the original vote email from Rod Simpson:

I am excited to send this email, which is a vote to release Usergrid 1.0.
 I know everyone has been working really hard to make this happen and we
really appreciate everyone’s efforts!!  This release is a source-code only
release.  We have plans to improve the overall usability, but providing
binaries and such.  But for now, just getting the source code out the door
will be a major accomplishment. To my knowledge, we have completed all
steps in the release process (prior to the vote and actual release).

Here are the relevant links and info:

The release files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/usergrid-1/v1.0.0/

The Podling PMC vote thread: